Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bobcat


 Eli started Scouts last August and I still don't understand the whole thing.  But this past Thursday he earned his Bobcat award!

 Eli getting his award from his Wolf leader, Brother Overson, (who is a K9 cop also)

When they get their badge they also get a pin that they pin on their mom.  
(this is what happens when someone else attempts to take a picture with my camera...not in focus)
 He was so excited to earn it and is already on to the next award.
 Our Scout Master is AMAZING!!!!  She makes these pack meetings so fun for the kids!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have lost some of my first year scouting fire. I can all too well relate to bad picture taking by others.

Good job Eli!

Kellie DeMille said...

Wow, what an awesome pack leader! That Indian headdress and teepee are impressive! Way to go Eli :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space