Sunday, November 17, 2013

Halloween Festivities


 Halloween seems to last for weeks.  I do love it though.  First up...The school Fall Festival.  We had just enough time after leaving the hospital (see previous post) to run home change and get over to the school.  Eli's sling worked perfectly with his costume!  And Oliver LOVES elephants so that is what he wanted to be this year.
After a trip to the face painting booth he was definitely looking the part.


There were a ton of booths and games for the kids to play.  It was really fun!
At boot-camp we all dressed up and brought food for a potluck.  
Of course we did have a work out first...

 This food was all Paleo and was DELICIOUS!!!!
Next up was the Pumpkin Patch with Olivers preschool class.
 Slides...
 Rides...
 Petting Zoo..
 Picture opts...

 Our family Halloween dinner that we always do...
And pumpkin carving...
Finally Halloween night arrived.  Our ward had their trunk or treat/chili cook-off...
I didn't get 1st, 2nd or 3rd place but I got some kind of an award since I found this next to mine!
Oliver and Addy
 The Walnum kids (minus Aubrey) and the Randall kids (minus Alexis). 
 I guess at 14 they are too cool to hang out with us or dress up!
Lots of fun activities!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You are a good woman to do a Halloween dinner every year.

I'm glad the school carnival was great. I was skeptical, but have heard nothing but good things.

Kellie DeMille said...

What darling costumes! I love that you had a paleo pot luck hilarious. I always tell Jason how dedicated you are with boot camp. It is impressive!

The Hardy's said...

Eli's costume really did look good with the sling and face painting! Oliver makes such a cute elephant too.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space