Sunday, June 2, 2013

Discovery Museum


 On Friday I went to the new Discovery Museum with Erin and her two younger kids.  We wanted to go before schools got out so it wouldn't be too busy.
This was a large computer white board...
The Jamba Juice room where the kids can make fake smoothies and sandwiches...
The automotive part...
 Building houses in the construction area...
 The animal hospital..I loved the x-rays!
 The pirate ship/playhouse area.
It was a lot of fun...we probably only went through half of it.  I am sure it will be a zoo in the next 3 months so we may not go back till September!

5 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

I can't wait to go, it seems like everyone has been there but me! I must be slipping in my old age. I've gotta get out more :) Oliver did great on his name! He is going to do great in preschool!

Sarah said...

Somehow I must have missed all of the places you visited inside the museum! I don't remember the juice place, x-rays, or construction area.

I am really enjoying the new museum and will be back during the summer. And am going to force you to come with me!

The Hardy's said...

I think the new museum is way nicer than the old one! And we totally missed the x-ray exhibit too, guess we'll be braving the summer crowds as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space