On Christmas Eve we headed to a Pizza place...my mom is a pizza snob and hates American pizza. I had heard about this place that has authentic pizza from Italy. It definitely is Authentic...all the ingredients come from Italy! It was really good!
That night for Christmas Eve dinner, Jim grilled filet's...SO GOOD!!!!
After dinner we tracked Santa and also each child received an email from Santa...
Eli was thrilled!!!!!!
This year Santa requested brownies and milk...brownies must be his favorite!!!!
Then it was off to bed!
Christmas Morning...looks like Santa came!
I am a mean mom...my kids all shower and get dressed back into their PJ's. This was them waiting just outside of our room for us to give them to go ahead!
We always do stockings first and then breakfast and THEN gifts!
My kids have no problem with it and actually like it that way!
Santa brought Oliver Just Dance 4! He was thrilled!!!
He also got some Toy Story figures...
And a few other things. He was totally content playing with each gift for awhile before moving onto the next one.
Eli favorite gift was a Nerf Gun.
Alexis got some new boots. She also got some books, clothes, hair stuff, and jewelry.
We had a nice relaxing day with my parents. They flew out that afternoon and then we headed to Steve's brothers house to spend some time with them. It was a great Christmas Day!
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture of Eli's face while reading his email from Santa! What a fun Mom you are! I never thought of pizza being different in different countries. Who knew? I am looking forward to a post all about Oliver's new dancing moves :)
That picture of Eli is the best! We also do stockings and then breakfast and then presents. But no showering first! Scrooge.
If I forget to ask you the name of the pizza place tonight, text it to me.
Post a Comment