Last 12x12 of the year!!!!
Oliver was up at 2am to go to the bathroom and even though he went right back to sleep it was 3:30am by the time I fell back to sleep...so that meant no boot camp for me! But it is nice to be able to make my kids a breakfast that doesn't consist of cold cereal...
And I gave Steve a break by making their lunch too!
December is a busy time for Primary. We are giving the kids candy bars so I wrapped 108 of them with a Merry Christmas wrapper. Thank goodness for creative people I can steal ideas from!
Then I took a break and took Oliver to the new park next to us. But then it decided to get REALLY windy and c-c-c-cold!!!
My throat had started to hurt the night before and with being out in the cold I needed to get some Hot and Sour soup. When I was younger my mom would get this for me when I was sick and it always made me feel better....and it still does!
Then the Primary President and I had a quick meeting to get organized for the upcoming year.
Then it was time to wake Oliver up from his nap. I can't let him sleep too long or he is up late at night! You never know if happy Oliver or grumpy Oliver will wake up...90% of the time its happy Oliver!
Then off to get the kids from school!
Then we performed random acts of kindness to 3 people by bringing up their trash cans. Alexis was THRILLED! Can you tell?
My favorite part of December is getting the mail and seeing all of the Christmas cards...today didn't disappoint...8 of them!!!
I love finding out a few hours before something that treat need to be brought!
(said sarcastically)
Thank you Nestle break and bake cookies!
Eli and I went over to the school where they had Winter Wonderland Night-they had different stations of crafts or games for the kids. They also had a store open for kids to buy Christmas gifts for their family members.
Just a typical day...with a cool date:

2 comments:
I wake up every morning between 4:30 and 5 and it takes me at least an hour to fall back asleep. It drives me crazy!
I get the same reaction about ROAK's from my kids.
Yes the joy of finding out about bringing a treat! You know how I feel about this.
And....You are so lucky to get that many Christmas cards. The most I have received in one day is 2!
The Christmas cards make me so happy, I think it's a sickness. I just love to see how everyone has changed from year to year. Not being on facebook and all, it's the only updates I get :) What a fun Primary Presidency you guys are! That's an awesome Chritmas gift, I may steal it. I get to sub in primary for the next 2 weeks. I'm just like Oliver with the waking up, you never know what you're going to get. But unlike Oliver my percentages are 90% grumpy, 10% happy. I am impressed with the breakfast, even on a good day my kids don't get bacon. I hate the lingering smell. Fun 12x12 :)
Post a Comment