I feel like Halloween this year was an after thought since we were busy with Disneyland last week.
I did manage to do a fun dinner though the night before Halloween...
Two of Alexis's friends came too since they were planning on going to a church dance afterwards.
Dessert:
The girls all ready for the Halloween Dance.
The next night was Halloween-
We had Jack Sparrow, a Pirate and a Greek goddess.
ARGHHHH...
Usually I love the pumpkins that Steve and the kids do...this year was PATHETIC!!! Its my job to clean the pumpkins out and then they each carve a pumpkin...Alexis and Eli didn't really want to do one so this was Steve's...SERIOUSLY?????? Next year I will be carving as well!
This was the first year we stayed in our neighborhood.
This house did a great job decorating and they had zombies walking around to scare people.
This house was lame!!! Click to enlarge and read:
Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!
2 comments:
Oh my heck, I love that sign of your neighbors. I think I may do that next year :) Some people take life a bit too seriously. The kid's costumes look great! Somehow Jason never does any work with the pumpkins. I clean and carve! I would have to fire Steve after that pumpkin job, I can't even tell what it was supposed to be!
That dessert is really cute.
Did Steves pumpkin have some sort of theme I am not getting?
And that note is hilarious! Did they have their porch light turned on to lure everyone in thinking they were giving away candy and then being met with this sign?
Post a Comment