Friday, April 13, 2012

April 12x12


Welcome to my boring life...shall we proceed?  

I forgot it was 12x12 until Sarah reminded me around 8:30am.  Not that I had done anything exciting before then...I slept in and didn't go to boot camp!  I was so sore from this weeks workouts!  

After getting ready I put on Just Dance 2 for Oliver so I could get some work in...
I actually didn't work...but got going on a project that hurts my heart!  I have two scrapbooks, from when Eli was born until I started blogging, and switched over to digital scrap booking.  The great thing is I have all the pictures down...the bad....I haven't journaled in them which means-I have to guess when certain events happened.  It makes me sad because my memory is horrible.  So I am in the process of typing it all up so I can then get them done!
 It was my friend, Jossie's, birthday last week so today I took her out to celebrate!  We went to Applebee's which I haven't been to in years!
 When we got home and Oliver was down for a nap I had to get somethings done in the office...one of them included contacting the HOA about this horrible tree in our neighborhood.  In the spring it blows all the pollen (?) off and it looks like it is snowing on our street!  It is all over our pool, grass, streets-IN the house.  It does a number on those with allergies!  A few of us neighbors have wanted to go in the middle of the night and somehow kill it.  I guess only certain trees are allowed and this is an illegal tree so we are taking action!
 Everyday my goal is to clear everything off my desk that has accumulated in the last 24 hours...This was a before picture and I accomplished it!
I also got to sit down and open a great package my sisters sent me from their trip to Hawaii.  It included all of our favorite things from our childhood!  It was AWESOME!!!
We got the outside of the house painted!  It looks so nice!!  Although I gave the painter the wrong color for the front door and shutters but for now it will do.
 I had to go to the school to take pictures for the yearbook.
 Then Alexis and I went to see her friend from Volleyball to wish her a Happy Birthday!
The school had a Mother/Son's Sports night so Eli and I headed off to that...
 Then we grabbed some dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings...I've never been there and it is right down the street from us.
 Once I got home and got everyone to bed (Steve had softball) I started on another project...getting rid of all the 2T clothes and pulling out all the 3T's.  Sadly I had mis-marked a bin and found a HUGE bin FULL of 2T clothes Oliver never got to wear!  Oh well...I hand them off to my friend so they get good use!
 This 12x12 was a bit more eventful than last month!  Maybe I am getting more exciting afterall!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Totally awesome package sent from your sisters!

Hilarious about the "illegal" tree. Way to take action!

I really dislike Applebees. The only time I would ever go is if someone else was paying!

Kellie DeMille said...

I am now on the look out for illegal trees. I wish they could make oleanders illegal, I hate those things! Did you like Buffalo Wild Wings? It's one of our favorite places because you can choose from all the different sauces for you wings.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space