Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12x12 March Edition


 I completely forgot about my February 12x12....so here is March....warning...my life is still boring and mundane! 
I start every morning at boot camp at 7am.  When we have to do box jumps I use to have to use the tire behind me but I have graduated to jumping on the box...yesterday was a total of 105 of those bad boys!  There were also 105 squats holding a 25 pound weight above our heads, 105 air squats and 60 burpies...needless to say...my inner thighs are killing me today!
Jossie and I went to my favorite place for lunch....CAFE RIO!

 Then comes the best part of the day....NAP TIME!!!
Which actually translates into...WORK TIME.  But I do read Facebook updates and blogs while I call routes!
 Then I did a bit of scrap-booking...do you see those three sheets of paper with all those events...those are all the events I have to do pages on!  I am only on March of 2011!
 The Time Change is killing me...why oh why do we have it!?  So I retired to the couch to re-read The Hunger Games before it comes out in a couple weeks!  Can't wait!!!
 Its my turn to pick up for carpool.  We were missing two that day.
 Back home for homework....
 While Eli does homework, Oliver practices his letters.  He is writing a Q in this picture...its one of his favorites!
 At 5:00 I picked up Alexis from her Monday babysitting job and headed straight over to Volleyball.  They were doing a drill where they have to throw a tennis ball down over the net...it helps them learn to snap their wrists.
 When I arrived home at 7:30pm Steve was vacuuming...and when Steve vacuums...Oliver gets his push toy and vacuums next to him.  Its adorable!....and yes...Steve is the vacuumer at our house!  Its a beautiful thing!
Well...there it is...I lead a desired life!  Don't be too jealous!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I remember my inner thighs hurting after boot camp one day! I had never had that happen before.

I am completely stalled on my blog book. You will be surpassing me soon!

Oliver is beyond adorable, and such a smartie!

Kellie DeMille said...

I am so impressed with your bootcamp dedication! Maybe one day... well not anytime soon :) I think Oliver may be the only person around who likes Q's, it's funny he chose that as one of his favorites.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space