A few months ago I saw this idea on Pinterest to do a "Favorite Things" party. My friend Jen and I knew we HAD to do this for Christmas! This is how it works....You think of something that you LOVE and buy 5 of them (we set the price between $7-$10 per gift). Everyone puts their names on 5 pieces of paper and each person then draws 5 names. Those 5 people get your "Favorites" thing.
All the gifts...
Each person also brought their favorite appetizer or dessert to share.
Sherrell and Jen
Jossie & Cassie
Sarah, Rachel, and Bekah
Amy, Me, and Erin
(sorry to those not pictured)
I went home with: An Apron, some chap stick (I can't be without chap stick so bonus!!), Bath and Body Works Hand Soap, Nail polish, a Target Gift Card (yea!!!), and some candy.
I gave a gift card to Cafe Rio (my addiction) and Tres Leches from there...oh yum!!
There were about 20 people who came and it was so much fun!! We may make this an annual thing.
3 comments:
We may make this an annual thing? You have to definitely make this an annual thing! You guys did an awesome job. It was very fun. Thanks for not posting that awful picture of me.
What fun people! I wish I could have come, next year (please invite me again...LOL)
What a great idea, that sound so fun!
Post a Comment