Caution: PHOTO OVERLOAD
My friend Jen and I took a trip to Dana Point, California this past weekend to do a 5K Obstacle Course called Beach Palooza. We arrived on Thursday evening. The next morning we rented bikes and enjoyed riding along the beach and marina in Dana Point.
In the afternoon we headed to the LA County Fair. I was so excited to try all the fried food!!!!! BUT...Jen and I split a chicken kabob and that is ALL we ate there! We were good!
Saturday we headed to Long Beach for the 5K. They gave us these really cool hats!!! (not)
There are 10 obstacles throughout the race:
Crossing the finish line...The one picture I didn't get was jumping over fire which I did not like at all. I had taken off my shoes so they didn't get wet in the above picture...so bare feet and flames...no good!!!
These were our shoes after the race...FILTHY!!!
It was a fun trip. We both enjoyed being able to eat in peace and not having to rush because of little ones who can't sit still!

2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time!!!!
You look very cute in that picture with your feet up on your bike. Jumping over fire seems crazy! Way to go.
Post a Comment