Monday, September 19, 2011

Another 5K

 I did another 5K this past Saturday...this time I dragged Alexis and Aubrey with me!  
We had to take a shuttle to the park where it was since it was a big one.
 Before it started the girls had fun seeing Cosmo, the 51's baseball mascot...
 I have no idea what this one is...maybe for the water district??
 Warming up...they did the push ups...I took pictures of them...
 All the serious runners getting ready to go...
 I ran/walked it...(36 minutes) I just wasn't feeling very motivated to do it.  When I finished I saw a few people I do Boot Camp with...then I felt stupid for not running it all! :(
 FINALLY the girls came in and ran the last 50 feet!  Seriously! 

 We enjoyed a tasty breakfast and all the fun booths.
They both said they had fun and would do it again.
I am doing one in California in 2 weeks with a friend.  Its more of an obstacle course though so its not straight running! 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I think 36 minutes is a good time! I shudder to think what my time would be.

The Stewart Stuff said...

You are my hero. Way to go, my fit friend! :0)

The Crazy Coxes said...

Walking or running....I think it's great that you did it. I wouldn't run/walk/skip a 5K in a million years. Wait.......is it 5K to walk from one end of the mall and back?

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

how fun and good for you! i wish i could get back into doing 5ks. they are fun and not a ton of commitment. but i don't like people watching me run. just ask my husband i look like an idiot. haha

Lori said...

You go, girl!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space