We say prayers as a family every morning and evening. We always try to get Oliver to sit still but of course don't expect it. In the last few weeks when we say, "Lets say Prayers," he comes to us with his hands clasped together like this...
In the last few days this is what he does when we pray....
I'm not sure where he gets this from????
Eli actually always does this when we pray-Steve doesn't but we think its adorable that Oliver does this that we encourage it by doing it with him.
(These were not staged pictures...I was being really irreverent and took them during our prayers this morning! I'm a rebel like that!)
(These were not staged pictures...I was being really irreverent and took them during our prayers this morning! I'm a rebel like that!)
6 comments:
Sadie and Jackson pray the same way. I can barely hear them when it is their turn.
How funny those boys are! I love that you took the pictures during a real prayer :)
Prayer photos? That's hilarious!!!
You crack me up!
YOU REBEL YOU!
That's so great! Sawyer will cross his arms, but that's about it. Oliver is so cute.
Post a Comment