Sunday, January 10, 2010

Laughing, Crying and Teeth Pulling

Oliver gets a kick out of Eli...It surprises me since Eli is so loud and in your face! But Oliver loves it. The other day Eli was repeating the same phrase over and over and Oliver just sat there laughing so hard at himThe kids got in the hot tub the other night so I thought Oliver would love it since he loves his baths. The water was about 99 degrees so not too hot...but he hated it. He was somewhat clawing at me the whole 2 minutes we were in there.

Alexis lost her 9th tooth on Friday. She has major fears when she has teeth that are loose because she thinks we are going to pull it out. Ok-she has good reasons. We may have sat on her a time or two to get a tooth that was hanging by a string out. So this time she asked the owner of the school (who is a nurse as well) to pull it. She did it with pliers and Alexis didn't even get teary eyed. When I asked her why she does with us she said, "Its because I don't trust you." NICE! Oh the teen years are going to be fun!!!!
But the tooth fairy came and delivered even after that comment!

9 comments:

Joanne said...

Yeah...Dylan gets scared about the same thing. Mark always tells him we're going to tie a string to his tooth and the other end to a shooting arrow or the door knob and slam it. He then freaks out saying "NOOOOOOO!!!!" We haven't actually tried that yet :)

Cardalls said...

my kids don't like their teeth pulled either! tyler has pulled out all of his because he doesn't trust us!

Kellie DeMille said...

I have told my kids that if they leave their teeth in as long as possible I will pay them. We are the reverse Tooth Fairy. I hate loose teeth and pulling them out gives me the heebie jeebies :)

Rachel said...

i noticed eli in your jacuzzi, and i am trying not to die of envy as i sit here, inside my house, with boots and a coat on.

it read 25 degrees in my car today. it's pretty fun, let me tell you.

Kristen said...

I love that first pic of the Eli making Oliver laugh. So cute. My kids freak out over teeth getting pulled too.

Sarah said...

Megan hasn't lost a tooth in forever! Sadie loves the bath, but really does not enjoy any type of pool environment. I don't understand it. Hopefully Oliver will come around.

Shanell said...

Isn't it amazing the things babies laugh at??

I can totally picture you guys holding her down and pulling her teeth...so funny!

Melissa B said...

Eli and Oliver have the same profile! Too cute. That's too bad Oliver doesn't like the hot tub, I would think it would be a calming 'womb' like environment with the bubbles and sound. Guess not.

Erin Camp said...

Look at those chub rolls on that baby! I. Love. Chub. Rolls.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header Frame by Pixels and Ice Cream
Sponsored by Free Web Space