I love Colorado! I just love that place and I am so happy that we lived there for 7 years, well really just 5 years because I went off to college. Every time I go back I wish I could live there again! The last time before this that I was in Colorado, was for my 10 year reunion. This time I went because my friend Angie had her car presentation for Arbonne. When you reach a certain level of management you get a car. In most companies you get a Buick or a Ford Taurus. Well not Arbonne...they give you none other than a MERCEDES. You get to pick ANY car or SUV that you would like. It just has to be a white Mercedes. So here is what Angie picked...
There was a 'formal' presentation for her. It was a great dinner with 250 people there to honor and congratulate her on her hard work. It was so great to see her family again...I think they adopted me this time around. Angie and I both moved to Littleton, Colorado in the middle of our 8th grade year so we have known each other for 21 years! Wow, that is a long time!
My best friend, Dianna, from High School came down one night (she lives about an hour north in Platteville--- P-Town as she calls it) and I had dinner with she and her husband, Josh.
The following day she came back down with her three beautiful girls. Lauren is the oldest, then Jenna and finally Rachael the youngest. Yes, to all those Rachel's that read my blog...I typed it correct...RachAel. My friend obviously has taste and knows how to spell it right! I think her oldest, Lauren, looks like she could be my daughter...same coloring and same build!
It was such a great trip...and did I mention that I didn't have any kids with me? How could I forget....they were at home with dad!
Maybe we’ll see Björk?
3 days ago
1 comments:
Looks like you had fun in CO. You look SO beautiful in the pics, especially the one with the black shirt...ooowwhh!
Post a Comment